WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
– Contact details: your name, telephone number and e-mail address when you send a request for contact to Created First.
– Communication data: possible requests, reviews, questions, complaints and other information we receive from you by e-mail, telephone, online or through social media.
– Data collected through cookies: a cookie is a small data file that your browser places on your computer or mobile device. Created First only uses functional cookies for which no permission is required.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
Execution of an agreement: Created First can process your personal data in the context of the execution of our services, to provide you with the information you requested or to handle any requests, complaints or questions.
Legitimate interest: such as analyzing visits to and the use of our website and improving and developing our services and our website.
Legal obligation: Created First can use your personal data to comply with applicable laws, to fulfil requests of public bodies and government authorities, or to cooperate with law enforcement.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless otherwise stated, we process and store your personal data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Our service providers may transfer your personal data outside the EEA to a country which does not have the same level of protection under European law. In this case, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected, such as using EU standard contracts with parties located outside the EEA.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Only authorized Created First employees have access to your personal data if this is necessary in the course of their duties. We only share your personal data with third parties (data processors) in case this is necessary for the delivery of our services, for example for the internal functioning of our website. In addition, we may share your personal data if we believe it is required by law or as part of a merger, sale or transfer.
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and used for (for example, for the time necessary to provide you with customer service or to respond to your enquiry), unless a longer period is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
Created First takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is properly secured using appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized or unlawful use, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction and loss.
Subject to the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
– Right of access: At your request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we process about you free of charge.
– Right to rectification: At your request, we will rectify, supplement, block or delete your personal data in the event that it is factually inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant to the purpose or purposes of the processing.
– Right to withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time with regard to future processing of your personal data by us.
– Right to restrict processing: If applicable, you have the right to request Created First to restrict the processing of your personal data. This means that your personal data cannot (temporarily) be processed or altered.
– Right to erasure of data: If applicable, we will erase your personal data without unreasonable delay (right to be forgotten).
– Right to object: If applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of, among others, the ‘legitimate interest’ of Created First.
– Right to data portability: If applicable, we will provide you with an overview of the personal data you have provided to us so that this data can be transferred to another data processor, as far as this is technically possible.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 085-1305280